follow the ghost way to torrent yourself



Mastermix - 50 Years Of Pop


Disc 1

1 Al Martino - Here In My Heart

2 Frankie Laine - I Believe

3 David Whitfield with Chorus and Mantovani and His Orchestra - Cara Mia

4 Slim Whitman - Rose Marie

5 Pat Boone - I'll Be Home

6 Pat Boone - Love Letters In The Sand

7 Everly Brothers - All I Have To Do Is Dream

8 Cliff Richard and the Drifters - Living Doll

9 Everly Brothers - Cathy's Clown

10 Del Shannon - Runaway

11 Acker Bilk - Stranger On The Shore

12 Beatles - From Me To You

13 Jim Reeves - I Love You Because

14 Seekers - I'll Never Find Another You

15 Jim Reeves - Distant Drums

16 Englebert Humperdink - Release Me

17 Louis Armstrong - What A Wonderful World

18 Frank Sinatra - My Way

Disc 2

1 Elvis Presley - The Wonder Of You

2 George Harrison - My Sweet Lord

3 Royal Scots Dragoon Guards - Amazing Grace

4 Dawn feat Tony Orlando - Tie A Yellow Ribbon Round The Old Oak Tree

5 Mud - Tiger Feet

6 Bay City Rollers - Bye Bye Baby

7 Brotherhood Of Man - Save Your Kisses For Me

8 David Soul - Don't Give Up On Us

9 Boney M - Rivers Of Babylon

10 Art Garfunkel - Bright Eyes

11 The Police - Don't Stand So Close To Me

12 Soft Cell - Tainted Love

13 Dexy's Midnight Runners - Come On Eileen

14 Culture Club - Karma Chameleon

15 Dand Aid - Do They Know It's Christmas

16 Jennifer Rush - The Power Of Love

Disc 3

1 Communards - Don't Leave Me This Way

2 Rick Astley - Never Gonna Give You Up

3 Cliff Richard - Mistletoe and Wine

4 Black Box - Ride On Time

5 Righteous Brothers - Unchained Melody

6 Bryan Adams - (Everything I Do) I Do It For You

7 Whitney Houston - I Will Always Love You

8 Meatloaf - I'd Do Anything For Love (But I Won't Do That)

9 Wet Wet Wet - Love Is All Around

10 Robson and Jerome - Unchained Melody`

11 Fugees - Killing Me Softly

12 Elton John - Candle In The Wind '97

13 Cher - Believe

14 Britney Spears - Baby One More Time

15 Bob The Builder - Can We Fix It?

16 Hear'Say - Pure And Simple

Widget by:iraqshop1

    Followers


  • Total number of visitors

    Translate

    Powered By Blogger